Home   »   News   »   Member News & Releases
05.25.2022 | Member News & Releases

Announcing Community Poll for Peer Review Week 2022 Theme

Hello,

I’m writing on behalf of the Peer Review Week steering committee to share that we’ve just launched an open global theme poll to have members of the scholarly community vote on the theme for Peer Review Week 2022. All scholarly communication stakeholders, including editors, publishers, researchers, members of scientific societies, librarians, and funders, are invited and encouraged to take the poll to help select a theme for this year’s events.

I thought you may want to include this on SSP News. I can send the official press release document that includes more detail. 

About Peer Review Week: Peer Review Week is an annual community-led global event celebrating the essential role that peer review plays in maintaining scientific quality. The event brings together individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to sharing the central message that good peer review, whatever shape or form it might take, is critical to scholarly communications. Over 50 scholarly communication and higher education organizations are involved in the planning of Peer Review Week.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, 

-Clarice

View Comments

Be the first to write a comment!