The 2019 Asia Pacific Meeting of ISMPP, Bridging Global Standards and Regional Practices, will link the fundamental standards that guide medical publications and communications with regional practices.
This full-day meeting on September 6, 2019, in Tokyo, Japan, will feature faculty presentations and interactive learning on the following topics:
- Keynote Address: Open Science
- Applying the Good Publication Practice 3 Guidelines in the Asia-Pacific Region: A practical guide
- The expanding and changing role of the publication professional
- Technology in publishing: What are the opportunities, what are the risks?
- Nothing about me without me: Patient involvement in medical communications
- ISMPP Presidential Address
Plus, attendees will enjoy a networking reception to meet fellow colleagues, speakers, and the various exhibitors.
Register and join us! More information…