February 28 – March 2, 2018
Hilton Old Town Alexandria, VA
INFORMATION TRANSFORMATION: OPEN. GLOBAL. COLLABORATIVE.
Join NFAIS in celebrating 60 years of dynamic, leading-edge conferences and explore the open, global, and collaborative transformation of information. Learn about strategies you can employ to benefit from the pressures that open science continues to place on scholarly communication.
NFAIS conferences are well known for:
- great keynote speakers providing thought-provoking observations on current and imminent changes in the scholarly information space;
- plenary sessions with expert and interesting panelists examining the latest technologies and how they can be applied most effectively; and,
- ample opportunities to make connections with today’s thought leaders in information services.
To make this 60th annual conference even more special there will be two activities new to NFAIS gatherings:
- “What futures are accessible?” will be the focus of a storyboard created by a graphic recorder throughout the day on Friday.
- “Lightning Talks” will be a special [delete time] session comprising a series of brief talks serving to insert new, emerging, and up-to-the-minute content into the program.
Contact Nancy Blair-DeLeon , Director of Program Development, for specifics about the conference., firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Barbara Meyers Ford, Director of Marketing and Communications, for specifics about sponsorships, email@example.com
Mark February 28 – March 2 on your 2018 calendars now. Visit our website, www.nfais.org, to stay current on conference updates and register at the early bird rate.