March 26, 2019
New York, NY
Online journal discovery and delivery: Working with libraries and intermediaries to maximize readership.
Full day interactive workshop:
In this workshop we will discuss and and answer some of these commonly asked questions about discovery and delivery of academic content.
- Why do some authentication methods not work in some countries?
- Why do people use Sci-Hub when they work in well-funded institutions?
- Why do librarians spend so much money on infrastructure?
- Why are the usage statistics for my hybrid OA content not higher than my subscription content?
- Doesn’t everyone just use Google?
- What do I need to do to maximise discovery?
- How do I reach my readers if they are hidden within their institution?