SSP is pleased to announce the re-launch of our Career Center! We’ve been working hard to improve this member benefit and we’re excited for its official release. Whether you’re looking for a new career move or that next great hire, the SSP Career Center has become your best source.
The Career Center includes jobs in such specific categories like publishing, marketing, editorial, production, project management, product development, and more. Employers can connect with highly qualified job seekers through 30 and 60-day job postings.
Members can access the new career center with their SSP credentials now! Sign into your job seeker profile at jobs.sspnet.org to explore all the new features!
- Online access through both desktop and mobile devices
- Quickly search right from the Career Center home page, or drill down with our advanced search and find jobs matched by company name, experience level, and much more.
- Set up job alerts directly from the search page to be notified by email when a position is a match for you
- Post resumes, request references, and build your profile to make it easy for employers to approach you with relevant job opportunities
- Track and monitor all your applications right through the SSP Career Center
Employers can look forward to the following:
- Easily post jobs to gain direct access to highly qualified, professional job seekers across the globe
- Set-up pre-screen filters to deliver you only the best candidates
- Put your job posting in front of more job seekers with frequent job alerts sent to all job seekers in the database. Looking for even more visibility? You can feature your job and logo on the Career Center homepage to increase click through by up to 38%
- Save time by easily managing and tracking all your applicants right from the SSP Career Center applicant tracking system
- Set up resume alerts and receive automatic emails when an applicant meets job posting criteria so you can connect as quickly as possible with qualified applicants
- Use our Career Center as one-stop shop for all your hiring needs by sending your job posting to our partner network sites for increased exposure
Visit today and sign up at jobs.sspnet.org.