SSP Educational Levels are designations applied to SSP program offerings to help you determine which SSP events are most appropriate for your particular educational, learning, and professional development needs.
- Foundational: Focus on awareness and factual recall; appropriate for those with limited experience of the subject seeking introductory understanding of the content area(s).
- Applied: Focus on understanding and comprehension; appropriate for those with some experience seeking to build on, apply, or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications/implementations.
- Strategic: Focus on analysis, evaluation, and decision-making; appropriate for those with substantial prerequisite knowledge seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise and advance best practices.
- Mixed-learning: Includes both applied and strategic perspectives on an issue; appropriate for those with at least some experience of the subject area seeking a mix of immediate/practical and future/planning information.
- Networking: Provides an opportunity for peer-to-peer interaction among groups with similar interests and/or geographical locations, for all career levels. May be purely social in nature, have a specific topic (e.g. speaker or panel), or focus on an element of career development (e.g. mentorship).
Please see our individual programming pages (Seminars & Workshops, Webinars, Focus Group, Regional Events, Annual Meeting) under the “Events” menu to review upcoming educational opportunities.