Regional Event Sponsorships
The objective of SSP Regional Events is to get more people involved with SSP and provide inexpensive opportunities for members to network and collaborate with fellow professionals. In order to keep registration fees affordable and encourage the highest level of participation by all career levels, SSP is seeking sponsors to help subsidize the cost of these events. A single sponsorship of $2000 represents EIGHT unique opportunities in 2016 to promote your organization and demonstrate your support for advancing communication among all sectors of the scholarly publication community. There are typically 40-50 attendees at each event. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Branding on the SSP Regional Events web page.
- Recognition as a sponsor on each Regional Event registration web page and all email communications promoting each event.
- Display of logo at each Regional Event (approximately 8).
- Two complimentary registrations for one Regional Event of your choice.
- Placement of sponsor-supplied brochure/flyer on the registration or media table at each Regional Event.
- One month rotating banner advertisement (300 pixels x 250 pixels) on the SSP Homepage. Frequency of banner ad rotation will be determined partly by demand per page during the requested display period; sponsor selects month for display.
Annual Meeting Sponsorships
The SSP Annual Meeting is the focal point for those engaged in scholarly communication. By bringing professionals together in an open exchange of the newest technical information, the meeting provides the highest standard in professional communication. The meeting offers sponsors the opportunity to promote their brand to a key market at one of the largest scholarly publishing conferences in North America. Each of the attendees comes to the meeting seeking new ideas in product and service technology. Among the 800-900 attendees are commercial and non-profit publishers, university presses, printers, scholars, librarians, database producers and other suppliers.
SSP offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities to fit every budget. For complete details about available Annual Meeting sponsorships, please review the Call for Exhibits and Sponsorships.
The Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) desires the services of various service providers on a cost-neutral basis to support the needs of the organization as described within the Scope of Work of each RFP listed below. SSP believes industry suppliers are essential to our organization and SSP would like for each of our members who provide these services to have an equal opportunity to offer their solutions for this purpose. In-kind donors have the opportunity to showcase their products and services to more than 1100 scholarly publishing professionals throughout world. Our goal is to enter into an arrangement that provides a supplier with promotion of its brand to influencers and purchasers in exchange for services.
No active RFPs are available at this time.