SSP, an international nonprofit professional association founded in 1978, welcomes your membership. Any individual or organization with an interest in scholarly publishing may apply. Members represent the many elements involved in the broad field of scholarly publishing — publishers, e-product developers, librarians, publishing service vendors, editors, and more.
- Connect with your colleagues working in scholarly publishing at networking and professional development events to enhance your career and advance your organization.
- Join our team of 150+ active volunteers who serve on numerous committees and the Board of Directors and are the driving force behind the various year-round programs organized by SSP.
- Access a variety of news, information, and resources such as the Scholarly Kitchen, our weekly eNews digest, RE:member, Learned Publishing, the SSP Library and member and supplier directories.
- Enjoy reduced rates at SSP Annual Meetings, educational webinars, seminars, focus groups and other networking events as well as discounts for online advertising and a free professional services listing.
- Explore your career options through our career guidance resources, professional profiles, Job Board, or the SSP Fellowship Program.
- Individual Member: $170 New Members / $185 Renewal
- Early Career Member: $85 / $80 Renewal
- Librarian Member: $85
- Retired Member: $75 (Renewals Only)
- Student Member: $40
Click here to join or renew: Individual Membership
- Sustaining Organization: $4,300 (includes 20 – Add a member $100)
- Supporting Organization: $1,850 (includes 5 – Add a member $100)
- Individual Member (and Individual Renewal): $50
- Early-Career Member: $25
- Librarian Member: $25
- Student Member: $10
*Dues are applied to any country that is not classified “high income” by The World Bank List of Economies. The discounted fees represent approximately one-third of the regular member pricing. Click here for a downloadable application. Fax your completed form to +1 720 882 6101.