Society-based and other non-profit publishers face unique challenges in an ever-changing information landscape. How do we stay relevant to our member, reader, author, and library constituencies? How do we not only meet but also anticipate their needs? What are the next great trends in technology, metrics, and new forms of publishing?
- Greg Tananbaum, Meta/Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Jerry Sheehan, Deputy Director, National Library of Medicine
- Ashley Farley, Associate Officer of Knowledge and Research Services
- Todd Reitzel
- Michael Clarke, President, Clarke & Company
- Wendy Queen, Director, Project MUSE
- Lori Carlin, Director, Marketing and Senior Consultant, Delta Think, Inc.
- Wendy Newsham, Director of Sales, Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.