Tuesday, September 10, 2013 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Is this the standard response every time the subject comes up? Whether you embrace or fear changing your print strategy, it’s a common reaction from members, subscribers and staff. Attend this webinar and learn how to successfully manage your transition away from being print -centric, and not let the transition manage you.
Speakers will walk you through the due diligence steps, timing, and decision criteria to pick the right model from the myriad outcomes that the ‘eliminating print‘ strategy can yield. You’ll learn how to communicate and execute without disenfranchising stakeholders or having to retrench and start over. Ultimately, you’ll walk away from this webinar with the information and insight you need to successfully put print in its proper place.
- Gerald Lillian, CEO, Allen Press
- Barbara Chin, Associate Director, Archive Collections, JSTOR
- Gary Dunham – Director of Publications, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Rich Dodenhoff – Journals Director, American Society for Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics
- Judy Jansen – Executive Director, Society for the Study of Reproduction