Tuesday, December 13, 2011 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern Time
Publishers are keen to pursue new business opportunities in Asia, Latin America and other promising markets, but economic turbulence and the nuances of business culture bring a host of challenges to any business plan.
Join us for a 90-minute discussion on this important topic and gain valuable insight on the recommended methods and significant benefits to be gained by doing business in selected international markets.
Our speakers will be leading experts from major STM publishers and consulting firms with extensive experience in international publishing. They all offer you a roadmap for you to consider as you explore new global markets as well as suggest strategies and opportunities for publishers with an existing presence in these high growth, high revenue-generating regions.
Consider attending if you want to learn more about:
- Which international markets are getting the most attention from publishers
- How to assess particular market opportunities and challenges
- How to select partners who can best help you develop and implement an international strategy
Presenters will welcome contributions and questions from participants both before and after the webinar.
- Adrian Stanley, CEO, The Charlesworth Group
- Mauricio Rocha de Silva, Editor in Chief, Clinics journal, Brazil
- Bas Straub, Publishing Director, Journals, Elsevier
- Thomas N. Taylor, President, DRAGONFLY
- Gurvinder Batra, Founder & CTO of KiwiTech and former co-founder of Aptara
- Mary Anne Baynes, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Charlesworth Group
- Bill Silberg, Editor-at-Large, the American Journal of Preventive Medicine and Principal, Silberg Consulting