Tuesday, December 14, 2010 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Eastern Time
From the comfort of your office, you can gain valuable insight on the recommended methods and significant benefits to be received by doing business in these international export markets.
Key leaders in the publishing and library industries within the Middle East and Southeast Asia will present a roadmap to new explorers of export markets as well as suggest strategies and opportunities for publishers with an existing presence in these high growth, high revenue-generating regions.
Presenters will welcome contributions and questions from participants both before and after the webinar.
- Nick Weir-Williams, Senior Business Consultant, Publishing Technology
- Arend Kuester, Managing Director, Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals
- Bill Kennedy, Director, Avicenna Partnership
- John Ben DeVette, Publishing Consultant – Asia
- Henk Compier, Director of Commercial Development, SWETS