September 16, 2015, American Geophysical Union (AGU), Washington, DC
Publishers and vendors are incorporating the latest technical advancements to improve the scholarly research experience. Find out what new projects and products are on the horizon. This session will share demonstrations of new and upcoming features that look to improve the way that researchers discover and read scholarly research and that publishers are using to improve the internal metrics and reporting that they are able to get from their publishing platforms.
- Tom Beyer, Director of Platform Services, Safari, Inc.
- Jeff Lang, Sr. Platform Manager, ACS
- Jennie Rose Halperin, Product Engagement Manager, Safari, Inc.
- Liesa Ross, Senior Marketing Manager, ACS Publications
- Rob McGrath, CEO, ReadCube
- Victoria Rao, Elsevier