Tuesday, March 10, 2015 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Designed with the ‘early career’ audience in mind, this webinar will focus on advancing your career with an organized, proactive plan. Topics will include planning, networking, mentoring, training and other related career management activities.
- Catherine Paduani, Production Manager, Cambridge University Press
- Margaret Reich, Consultant
- Brian Belval, Executive Editor, Medicine, McGraw-Hill Education
- Barbara Meyers Ford, President, Meyers Consulting Services
- Deborah Gershenowitz, Senior Commissioning Editor for History, Cambridge University Press