Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Scholarly publishers have a unique opportunity with the growing expansion of digital media. This opportunity comes with unique challenges as well. In this webinar, you will hear from a panel of experts who have successfully overcome these challenges and maximized new revenue streams.
Questions and challenges include:
- How has our industry evolved, and what impacts have near neighbor industries had on scholarly publishing commercial/ industry-related/ promotional digital revenue opportunities?
- How can you compete for and win your share of the digital promotional revenue?
- How to overcome the philosophical barriers to entering this new arena that exist within your own organization?
- What are the successful strategies, and best practice tactics, to capitalize on the opportunities?
- So, please join us on October 16, and put your best foot forward in time for the 2013 promotional spend planning season.
- Maria Preston-Cargill, Publisher and Manager of Advertising Sales at Allen Press, Inc.
- Damon Basch, Executive Director, Strategic Engagements, Practice Fusion
- Jennifer Badua, Director of Business Development, Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
- Amy Clarke Luchsinger, Director, Corporate Sales, Oxford University Press
- Gerald Lillian, CEO, Allen Press
- Cason Lynley, Marketing Manager, Duke University Press