Going Hybrid: A Discussion for Early- and Mid-Career Professionals
Thursday, November 11, 2021 | 1:00–2:00 pm ET
After a long period of working from home, many organizations are now turning to a hybrid approach, working both on-site and remotely. Our Triangle regional group, part of SSP’s Community Engagement Committee, will be hosting a discussion for early- and mid-career professionals that allows them to voice their needs and experiences as this shift occurs. We also encourage those in upper management roles to attend to learn about their colleagues’ experiences and expectations of hybrid work.
For part of this event, we’ll split into breakout rooms to discuss multiple questions:
- How do we define and envision a hybrid workspace?
- How can physical offices be redesigned as inclusive spaces for both remote and on-site workers and account for the needs of diverse populations?
- How do we address shifts in corporate culture that have arisen?
- How do we handle hybrid conferences and other work events?
- What additional needs might early- and mid-career professionals have that employers need to consider?
We look forward to a lively discussion with all of you during this online meetup event! Please take this short survey ahead of the event to tell us what you’re most interested in talking about.
This event is free, but please register.