Attention Freelancers! Are you looking for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, build your portfolio, and earn some extra cash?
We are seeking a talented freelance videographer to capture the energy and excitement of our Annual Meeting, taking place in Portland, Oregon, from May 31st to June 2nd.
We would like to work with you to create short promotional clips and member testimonials that highlight the benefits of our organization.
- Collaborate with our team to understand the objectives of the project and the message we want to convey.
- Capture high-quality footage of the event, including keynote speakers, breakout sessions, networking events, and other activities.
- Conduct on-camera interviews with members to gather testimonials about their experiences with our organization.
- Edit the footage into short, engaging videos that highlight the key messages and benefits of our organization.
- Deliver the final files in a timely manner, in a format that is suitable for use on our website, social media channels, and other marketing materials.
- A passion for storytelling and creating compelling videos.
- Experience with videography and a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to capture engaging footage.
- Must have access to professional quality equipment, including a camera, audio gear, and lighting.
- Knowledge of best practices for video production and editing.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a team.
For more information and to apply, contact Jacklyn Lord, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the project, and tell us your rate and availability for the project when applying.