October 6, 2021 – The Board of Directors of the CLOCKSS digital archive has elected as its officers for 2021-2022:
- Tom Cramer (Stanford University) – Library Co-Chair
- Duncan Campbell (Wiley) – Publisher Co-Chair
- Kivmars Bowling (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics) – Treasurer
- Carla Lee (University of Virginia) – Secretary
- Vida Damijonaitis (American Medical Association) – Chair of Audit Committee and Executive Committee Member
- Paolo Sirito (Catholic University of Milan) – Executive Committee Member
Board members also thank Mimi Calter (formerly of Stanford University and now with Washington University in St. Louis), Chip German (University of Virginia), and Peter Sidorko (University of Hong Kong). All have recently retired from the CLOCKSS Board. Each has made a remarkable and unique contribution to digital preservation, and all will be missed.
We welcome participation from research libraries and academic publishers of all kinds and in all parts of the world. Please consider joining our community efforts to preserve digital scholarship for future generations.
About CLOCKSS A collaboration between the world’s leading research libraries and academic publishers, CLOCKSS is a financially secure, independent non-profit 501(c)(3) organization governed by its Board of libraries and publishers. Our mission is to ensure the long-term survival of digital scholarly publications to benefit the greater global research community. https://www.clockss.org.
Contact For further information or to arrange interviews, please contact Alicia Wise, Executive Director of CLOCKSS, via email at email@example.com.